Legal & Privacy
We do not sell your personal data.
- Your personal data is only used to run our business, we may share data only to third parties from these categories
- Third parties, which are involved in processing purchases, e.g. web shop systems, payment service providers, manufacturers, warehouses, order packaging, logistics companies, etc.
- Third parties, which provide professional services e.g. advertising partners, marketing agencies, etc.
How long we keep your data
- Your data stays in our systems for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain it depends on any legal obligations we may have. The nature of any contracts we have in place with you, the existence of you consent or our legitimate interests as a business.
- When you purchase from us, we retain that information for a certain amount of time. It is a legal obligation to keep records for financial porpoises.
- Unless you provide consent for future contact during your enquiry, we will keep your information for as long as it is required to respond your enquiry, and for a further 12 months, before deleting your information.
Your rights as a DATA Subject
- The right of access” you have the right to access your personal data e.g. data that is about you that we hold. This is called a subject access request
- We must respond to your request within a month. To request access to your data you may contact us It is very helpful if you tell us the specifics of you request
- The right to rectification (if you think that the data we hold on you is incorrect), you may contact us for clarification to make adjustments.
- The right to erasure (you have the right to request deletion of your data). We will do so, provided that we do not have a compelling reason for keeping it. For this please contact us.
- The right to restrict processing (you can change your communication preference therefore restricting how we communicate with you) Email us for this request
- The right to data portability–you can obtain and reuse your personal data for your own porpoises across different services. For this please Email us.
- The right to object–you have the right to object to a-marketing from us or from a third party we may have shared your data with for direct marketing porpoises
- You can opt out of direct marketing e.g. newsletters or email ads.
If you would like to formally object to any of our legitimate interest processing please email us
- Any processing where our lawful basis is legitimate interest
How to contact us
- The data controller responsible for your personal information for the porpoises of the applicable EU and other countries data protection laws is:
European Auto Service Shop
ATTN: Data Officer
Email: DataPrivacyOfficer at Europeanautoservicehop dot com
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our data collection practices, please contact us at the provided email address or Tel number listed above. Please specify your country of residence and the nature of your question.